- CONSTRUCTION: Building and Roof Frame: Reinforced concrete.
- INSULATION: Thermal insulating panels have been placed on the sides of the concrete surfaces, in the middle of the exterior masonry walls and on the roof underneath the roof tiles. The walls of the basement and the concrete surfaces of the roof have been waterproofed with bituminous water-soluble materials in three layers. The roof has been also insulated with a waterproof membrane.
- FLOORS: Basement: Ceramic tiles from A & A.
- WALL PAINTING: Interior: Acrylic organic base wall paints from Vivechrom applied on wall putty.
- WATER SUPPLY – SEWAGE: Safety valve connected to the main supply pipe at the garden and in the boiler room.
- HEATING: Oil boiler heating system combined with thermostats and panel radiators to provide heating autonomy per level. Three plastic oil tanks with a total capacity of 4,500.00 lt.
- COOLING: Power supply sockets and A / C units in every house area that is required.
- ELECTRICAL INSTALLATION: Electric distribution board on every floor.
- LIFT: Hydraulic, automatic lift servicing three floors.
- OPENINGS: The balcony doors and windows are made of aluminum, covered with white electrostatic coating.
- KITCHEN: Built-in kitchen of Italian origin with built-in MIELE electrical appliances and water supply for the fridge. The cooker hobs, the oven and the dishwasher are also MIELE.
- WARDROBES: Built in wardrobes with sliding doors of Italian design and manufacture.
- SECURITY SYSTEM: CCTV surveillance cameras along the perimeter of the garden with CCTV footage recording device which has 15-days storage capacity.
- BBQ: It’s an area that includes: The BBQ made from bricks with many positions for roasting. It has many spit rotation positions and is used with charcoals. On its right side, there is a long stone working bench with a marble sink with cold water supply and drainage.
- AUTOMATIC IRRIGATION SYSTEM: The system consists of a power supply board and an automation panel board. There are irrigation facilities in all gardens and additional piping for the expansion of the irrigation network.
- PIPELINE NETWORK: At the perimeter of the plot there is a network of plastic piping along with watertight handholes, which has been installed for future use in case the hydraulic or electric network needs to be extended.
Exterior Masonry: Double brickwork.
Interior Masonry: Single brickwork.
Plastering: The concrete and brickwork surfaces are covered with three layers of plaster. Additional materials have been admixed in the plaster to increase protection against heat and moisture.
Ground floor: Kitchen, WC and balconies are layered with ceramic tiles from A & A. All other floor areas are layered with prime grade oak solid wood flooring.
First floor: Bathrooms and balconies are layered with ceramic tiles from A & A. All other floor areas are layered with prime grade oak solid wood flooring.
Stairways: Layered with coloured marbles from Volos-Greece.
Visitor entrance walkway and BBQ area: Slate paving.
Driveway: Industrial flooring made of reinforced concrete.
Exterior: Organic, waterproof silicon based paints from Vivechrom.
Pressure regulator, mains water supply filter, 200 lt Boiler.
Hot water supply with a triple energy system (boiler-solar water heating system).
GROHE faucets, ergonomic ceramic sanitary ware, cast-iron bathtubs.
Bathroom furniture of Italian design and manufacture.
Sewage system with sewer clean-out points and 22.00 m3 septic tank.
Two TV signal sockets in all rooms.
Aerials for receiving TV, satellite TV and mobile telephony signals.
Call centre phone system.
Safety lights in all areas.
Standby generator with automatic start-up system for the electrification of the building in 20sec in case of a power outage. The components of the electric distribution boards, the automation and the power supply devices are from HAGER, SIEMENS and LEGRAND.
Lift car dimensions 1.0m x 0.86m.
The balcony doors, the windows and the shutters are recessed sliding.
All bathrooms have tilt & turn windows.
At the basement the windows are equipped with electric roller blinds.
All doors and windows are installed with retractable fly screens.
Double glazed tinted windows with a gap.
The main entrance and the basement doors have a 14 point locking system. The semi-underground parking space door is tiltable with thermal insulated aluminium panels.
Intruder alarm devices installed in all openings (doors - windows).
Motion sensors in all areas.
Smoke sensors in kitchens. Panic sirens in the semi-basement and the ground floor.