HOW TO ENTER
- The competition is only open to all residents in the UK (excluding Northern Ireland) aged 18 years or over.
- The competition is a skill-based competition and an entry fee of £ 20.00 per entry is payable. Transaction fees and exchange rate fees may also be payable. These may vary depending on where you are based.
- To be in with a chance of winning, everyone who enters the competition (an “Entrant”) will be required to answer a question set by the Promoter (the “Competition Question”).
- The competition will run from 01 March 2019 10.00 am and including the 28 June 2019 at 23.00 pm UK time. These dates shall be referred to as the "Opening Date" and "Closing Date" respectively. All times and dates referred to are the times and dates in London, England.
- To enter the competition, go to the “Enter Competition”, complete and submit the online entry form. On the online entry form you will be required to submit your personal details, select the number of entries you wish to purchase and submit your answer to the Competition Question. You will then be directed to the payment page and must make your payment via credit or debit card. Registration is accepted as soon as it is completed and the payment process is confirmed.
- After you have completed your purchase, you will be informed by email, whether or not your answer to the Competition Question is correct. Also, in the email all the details of your entry (name, surname, etc.), the link for quantity with the identifying numbers of your entries and the Link for “Bonus Entries” are included. For the avoidance of doubt, with each purchase, you are only permitted to submit one answer to the Competition Question regardless of the number of entries you choose.
- If you get the answer to the Competition Question wrong, you may make further attempts to get the answer correct by submitting further entry forms and purchasing additional entries. If you subsequently get the answer to the Competition Question correct, only the entries purchased with the correct answer will be submitted into the draw and are eligible for a chance to win a prize. You are not entitled to any refund for incorrect entries.
- If you get the Competition Question correct, you may increase your chances of winning by completing further entry forms, answering the Competition Question again and purchasing additional entries.
- Entries may be purchased individually or in blocks of 10, 20, 40 or 50. If you purchase a block of entries you qualify for the following number of free Bonus Entries:
(a) 10 entries entitle you to 1 Bonus Entry.
(b) 20 entries entitle you to 3 Bonus Entries.
(c) 40 entries entitle you to 8 Bonus Entries.
(d) 50 entries entitle you to 12 Bonus Entries.
- Entries and Bonus Entries have an equal chance of winning.
- If you purchase a block of entries you will be sent an email with a link that requires you to activate your Bonus Entries. BONUS ENTRIES ARE NOT ACTIVATED AUTOMATICALLY AND ARE NOT ENTERED INTO THE COMPETITION UNTIL THEY HAVE BEEN ACTIVATED.
- All Bonus Entries must be activated prior to the Closing Date. To activate your Bonus Entries, you must:
(a) Follow the link on the email you receive; then
(b) Enter the competition via the link and resubmit your answer to the Competition Question; then
(c) Complete the entry process but you will not have to pay an additional entry fee for your entry so long as you have sufficient Bonus Entries.
(d) Bonus Entries can be activated individually or multiple Bonus Entries can be active in one go. With each Bonus Entry you activate, you have the opportunity to submit a new answer to the Competition Question. Therefore, if you get the answer to the Competition Question wrong, you can make further attempts until all of your Bonus Entries have been activated.
- Bonus Entries are not transferable to another person.
- All entries must be submitted in the English language. Entries in languages other than English will automatically be disqualified and no refund will be given.
- All competition entries must be received by the Promoter by no later than the specified time on the Closing Date. All competition entries received after the specified time on the Closing Date are automatically disqualified and no refunds will be given.
- The maximum number of Entrants is 135,000 but the maximum number of entries, including Bonus Entries is 167,400. The number of entries you are able to purchase may be limited if the maximum number of entries is reached.
- All Entrants who correctly answer the Competition Question will be placed into a draw and the winner will be chosen by random draw supervised by an independent person. The random draw will take place as soon as reasonably possible and in any event within  days of the Closing Date ("Draw Date").
- Entrants can enter the competition as many times as they wish until the maximum number of entries have been received.