The 1st Prize includes the property, with the title “The House of Light” . In the country of Greece, 30 minutes from the Historic Centre of Athens and within an area of 2,000 sq.m , there is The House of Light a three-storey luxury residence in an excellent location in the area of Rafina overlooking the sea. The House of Light consists of main areas of total surface 538 sq.m, ancillary usage spaces of 151.00 sq.m and worth around £ 1,620,000.00 .
The House of Light has eastern and meridian orientation. Internally, spaces are distributed in such a way as to make the most of space, simple functionality and minimal maintenance costs, both inside and outside the building.
The Owner of The House of Light, provides a guarantee of building and operation for 5 years, from the date of the transfer agreement.
The House of Light is ready to be delivered, fully furnished and equipped.
The House of Light is divided into three floors with additional ancillary usage spaces:
- The Promoter will proceed to the transfer of the home to the winner, following the contract signed between the Promoter and the Winner, which the Promoter will draw up. The Winner may appoint his / her own solicitor to check the contract and ensure the proper transfer of the house to his / her name.
- The Promoter undertakes the cost of air tickets for two people, economy class, two round trip, from one of the airports in London-UK to the airport in Athens-GR, up to £ 1,500.00 and accommodation in a 4 * hotel of Promoter’s choice, for 3 days at the place of the property, required for the completion of the contracts. Arrival-Departure by car of the charterer, from the airport to the Hotel and vice versa.
- The Promoter will pay the cost of any stamp duty land tax, the solicitor's and notary's fees, the necessary costs for registration in the Land Registry and any other costs in relation to the transfer procedures provided in the country of the property.
- The Winner is responsible for any tax liability arising in his country, from the award of the Prize or any other costs incurred, in relation of the participation in the Competition.
- The transfer of ownership of The House of Light takes place through a contract, which is drawn up by the Promoter. The Promoter’s solicitor sends to the Winner the list of the necessary documents he must provide for the acquisition of the Prize titles. With the arrival of the documents, the notary starts and finishes the process of changing the Owner of the Prize as soon as possible.